If you are interested in learning more about sustainable foods or homesteading or beekeeping or even chicken rearing… then visit this day-long mini-conference being held in Reidsville at the Tattnall High School on January 26.
These are a few of the sessions being presented by some of the most knowledgeable gardeners and professionals in our region:
- Bee enthusiast and member of the Savannah Beekeeping group, Roxanne Kimbell, will help you get started bee-keeping.
- Learn all things fermentation from a representative of the Weston A. Price Foundation, Lori Freeman.
- The amazing Carroll Johnson is back to talk about weeds and weed management.
- Mighty, mighty Albert Culbreath will teach you Mushroom Culture.
- What better person to talk about gardening for wildlife than grant-winning naturalist gardener Ellen Corrie?
- Amy Schuster is coming to teach one and all about Vermiculture (Earthworms.)
There’ll be a tour of the Watermelon Creek Winery on Friday at 2pm as well! Tickets are $ 30 for the conference and $ 10 for the Winery Tour.
Contact email@example.com for information and registration form. (1/3/13)