Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, M Hughes, C Adler, J Tyson, B Rogers, R Hinz, M Hahn
1) Financial Report per B Rogers: Operating : $15,038.72, Reserve: $11,263.88
Bob also reports our donated computer is on its last leg. Authorization for new computer approved, motion per C Adler, second per J Kollmann, approved by all.
After research and discussion with Geek Squad at Best Buy, was determined pkg for computer and install of updated Quick Books cost would be around $500. Bob will discuss with R Cunningham how best to backup farm data.
2) Swamplike area by raised beds in section A needs to be resolved, improved as farmers in that area are discouraged with the mud. After discussion, it was determined per R Hinz’s suggestion to get a load of stone to build the area up. Motion made per M Hahn,second per C Adler to get a load of stone for the area, approved by all. Ralph will research cost and get back to the board.
3)Organic farmers requesting to go to overhead watering. Ralph has been working on details to get the section up and running, however, upon locating the box and noting some disconnected wires is unable to get the section to run. Ralph doesn’t have the equipment to determine the problem so an irrigation fella has been called to work the problem.
4) Discussion re the need for farmer work parties to spruce up the farm, will schedule one during the week and one on a weekend to capture more help, dates to be determined .
Motion to adjourn per M Hahn, second per C Adler
Next meeting : 11/8 @ 5 pm @ the farm
Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, C Adler, B Rogers, M Hahn, M Hughes
Absent: J Tyson
Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes June 7, 2017
Board Meeting May 3, 2017
Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, C Adler, M Hughes, M Kahn, R Hinz, R Cunningham
Absent: B Rogers, J Tyson
Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes – May 3, 2017
Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, C Adler, R Hinz, M Hughes, B Rogers, J Tyson, R Cunningham. Absent: M Kahn Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes, April 12, 2017
Present: Mike Welsh, Jane Kollmann, Joe Tyson, Bob Rogers, Monica Hughes, Ralph Hinz, Cathy Adler, Rick Cunningham Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes – March 8, 2017
Present: Mike Welsh, Jane Kollmann, Cathy Adler, Bob Rogers, Monica Hughes, Joe Tyson, Ralph Hinz, Rick Cunningham, Audubon liaison
1) Budget report per Bob Rogers, January rental collection complete, February in progress. Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes February 15, 2017
Present: Mike Welsh, Jane Kollmann, Bob Rogers, Monica Hughes, Ralph Hinz, Cathy Adler
Absent: Joe Tyson, Rick Cunningham Continue reading Minutes – Board Meeting, January 19, 2017
SKIDAWAY FARMS BOARD MEETING MINUTES 10/04/16
Present: Mike Welsh, Ralph Hinz, Joe Tyson, Cathy Adler, Bob Rogers, Monica Hughes
Absent: Jane Kollman, Rick Cunningham Continue reading Board Meeting Minutes 10/04/16
Present: Mike Welsh, Jane Kollmann, Ralph Hinz, Joe Tyson, Bob Rogers, Cathy Adler
Absent: Monica Hughes, Rick Cunningham Continue reading Minutes – September 14, 2016 – Skidaway Farms Board Meeting
Minutes – Skidaway Farms, Inc. Board Meeting
Wednesday June 15, 5:00 pm Skidaway Audubon Pavilion
Present: Jane Kollman, Cathy Adler, Ralph Hinz, Bob Rogers
Absent: Joe Tyson, Monica Hughes
Other Attendees: Rick Cunningham
- Meeting minutes of 6/15/16 meeting approved. Motion by BR, seconded by RH, unanimously approved.
- Entrance road improvements to be done by TLA. Work to begin 7/26 and 7/27.
- Fall festival update. Pot luck discussed rather than imposing on the club. 9/25 the only date Joe is available. Further discussion needed.
- Weed notices sent by Jane. Plot cleanup and solarization in progress.
- Ralph reported possible drainage solution for east side of farm. No action at this time as there are currently lots available for rental. Further discussion as more plots are needed.
- East/west green belt clean-up to be done in near future by Jones Coastal Landscaper.
- Irrigation issues with present controller discussed. Motion to purchase new controller by Cathy Adler, seconded by Jane Kollman if Ralph deems necessary. Addendum: original controller installed and programmed by Ralph.
- Finance report: expenses and income YTD fairly balanced. Dumpster service to be increased to twice weekly for a few months to handle increased refuse due to plot clean-up. Budget to be posted.
- Monica’s transition to webmaster in progress.
- Next meeting: September 14th at the Farm.
Motion to adjourn: JK, seconded, CA.