Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, M Hughes, M Kahn, B Rogers,
Absent: C Adler, J Tyson
1) Finance report per B Rogers, checking acct: $10,061.01, asset replacement acct.:
$16,269.48. Plot renewal funds continue to come in.
2) Weather station information presented per R Cunningham. Discussion per Board present, will wait with final decision when entire board present.
3) Lumber has been delivered for B plot enclosures as well as lumber for redesign of children’s individual gardens…total cost:$233.96.
4) Work party 2/3 for plot enclosure. Spring cleanup to be scheduled next meeting.
5) Spring Festival slated for 5/6, final okay to be verified with T Rosen. Tickets prices discussed, final decision to come when full Board present. Monica to post save the date for Festival after verification as well as an out of town notification to perspective farmers for the end of February.
6) Work party for spring cleanup to be scheduled in March.
7) Rotary Fun Date, 5/2. Discussion whether to participate. Final decision next meeting when complete Board present.
8) Available plot update: currently 20 available, though some need further solarization.
2 new farmers so far this year.
9) Irrigation update per R Hinz: one frozen overhead irrigation pipe repaired, may have to look into option that drains these pipes in sustained freezing weather to prevent further occurrences. Cost price will be researched.
Next meeting 3/7/18
Motion to adjourn per J Kollmann, second per M Welsh