Present: M Welsh, J Kollmann, C Adler, R Hinz, M Hughes, B Rogers, J Tyson, R Cunningham. Absent: M Kahn
1) Election Results. Motion to approve results, C Adler, 2nd per M Welsh
Motion to approve officers as follows per C Adler: Mike Welsh, President, Jane Kollmann, Secretary, Bob Rogers, Treasurer, second per M Hughes
2) Budget presented per B Rogers. Motion per C Adler to earmark $2400 surplus for the Capital Replacement Fund
2nd per M Welsh
3) Spring Festival: menu is set per Tom Rosen
Rental for tables and chairs/ Jane
TLA message board/Skinnie/ C Adler, R Cunningham / Twatl
Will need volunteers for Sunday morning setup
4) Green Thumb Garden Tour. Approval of Board for Skidaway Farms to be on Green Thumb Garden Tour next May
5) Survey of Farmers: results positive, Monica will organize and send results to farmers in a blast.
6) Irrigation controllers. Discussion re Farmers taking ownership for irrigation controllers as well as the maintenance for these on raised beds. A class on irrigation maintenance to be offered.
C Adler to rewrite policy on this in farm rules
7) Community Herb Garden. Discussion re planning/ planting of community herb garden, will begin in fall.
8) Banner for Village Festival unveiled and approved: event is May 6, 10 am- 2pm
C Adler and M Welsh to set up and “man” the booth for that day.
Motion to adjourn per C Adler, second per J Kollmann
Minutes approved: J Coleman, M Welsh, J Tyson, R Hinz, M Hughes
Next meeting 5/3/17, 5:00@ Farm