Minutes – Skidaway Farms, Inc. Board Meeting
Wednesday June 15, 5:00 pm Skidaway Audubon Pavilion
Present: Jane Kollman, Cathy Adler, Ralph Hinz, Bob Rogers
Absent: Joe Tyson, Monica Hughes
Other Attendees: Rick Cunningham
- Meeting minutes of 6/15/16 meeting approved. Motion by BR, seconded by RH, unanimously approved.
- Entrance road improvements to be done by TLA. Work to begin 7/26 and 7/27.
- Fall festival update. Pot luck discussed rather than imposing on the club. 9/25 the only date Joe is available. Further discussion needed.
- Weed notices sent by Jane. Plot cleanup and solarization in progress.
- Ralph reported possible drainage solution for east side of farm. No action at this time as there are currently lots available for rental. Further discussion as more plots are needed.
- East/west green belt clean-up to be done in near future by Jones Coastal Landscaper.
- Irrigation issues with present controller discussed. Motion to purchase new controller by Cathy Adler, seconded by Jane Kollman if Ralph deems necessary. Addendum: original controller installed and programmed by Ralph.
- Finance report: expenses and income YTD fairly balanced. Dumpster service to be increased to twice weekly for a few months to handle increased refuse due to plot clean-up. Budget to be posted.
- Monica’s transition to webmaster in progress.
- Next meeting: September 14th at the Farm.
Motion to adjourn: JK, seconded, CA.